This product is manufactured using the most advanced technology and is safe to use. However, there are potential dangers, especially due to the operation of non-professionals or the danger of unconventional use.
For any operation, the operator must prepare a written explanation and explain the operation.
Using these operating instructions can familiarize the operator with the product’s structure, operating procedures and routine maintenance.
For security reasons, there is no guarantee of any unauthorized modification or adjustment of this product.
Please place this operating instruction near the machine so that safety instructions and important information are always available.
Thank you for choosing a rolling vacuum packaging machine
Before installing or using this device, please be sure to read this manual carefully.
Users should fully understand the requirements of this manual for using this product. If you have any questions, please contact the consulting supplier.
This manual should be kept in the equipment use site.
Second, an overview:
The vacuum bag is evacuated and then sealed to form a vacuum inside the bag, so that the packaged articles can achieve the goals of oxygen barrier, freshness preservation, mildew proofing, rust prevention, anti-dusting, and pollution release, effectively extending the shelf life and the freshness preservation period. For easy storage and transportation.
Rolling automatic vacuum packaging machine is a modern new type of packaging machine, which adopts microcomputer control. The main original device is imported original. It is suitable for all kinds of plastic composite film bags or aluminum foil composite film bags, and it is suitable for all kinds of raw and cooked foods, meat products, Soy products, fruits, food, medicines, chemicals, precision instruments, clothing, hardware products, electronic components and other solid, powdered objects, liquid vacuum packaging.
Sixth, the installation of the machine, piping and wiring:
The work site should be equipped with three-phase four-wire 380V power supply and cooling water source, and the cooling water can cool the electric heating rods.
(I) Equipment Installation:
1. Place the device in its position and adjust the four supporting screws so that the steering wheel is 10-20mm away from the ground. After the equipment is level, tighten the nuts on the supporting screw.
2. Vacuum pump should be installed near the body.
3. If the distance between the body and the vacuum pump is long, the vacuum needs to be increased for a long time, which will cause the air pumping capacity of the body to decrease.
(b) Equipment piping:
1. After deciding on the position of the airframe and the vacuum pump, cut the equipped wire hose to the appropriate length and use a sealant and a pipe clamp to connect the airframe to the vacuum pump.
2. The heating rod of the body needs cooling water and the piping is equipped with a plastic hose. The minimum cooling water volume of the heating rod is 2L/min.
(c) Wiring of equipment:
1. The total power of the body and the vacuum pump is 2KW-6KW (depending on the size of the vacuum pump determines the power), select the appropriate switch and fuse according to this data.
2. Connect the power cord of the body to the switch, and then connect the power of the vacuum pump to the motor of the vacuum pump.
3. After the power is turned on, turn on the power switch and the vacuum pump runs. If reversed, replace any two phases in the three-phase power supply. The phase sequence of the conveyor belt motor and lift motor is the same as that of the vacuum pump.
3, complete the above preparation before starting the equipment.
(b) Computer use:
1, the use of display buttons:
When the cleaning screen appears on the screen, press this key to move the conveyor belt around the time of the adjustment. Refer to the one-digit, ten-digit, or hundred-digit page-turning time.
2. Each screen: a:
Press “SET” in this screen to stop the conveyor.
Pump down (S) Vent (S)
Heating (S) Speed Control (S) Delay (S) Count (S)
In this screen, if you want to adjust the pumpdown time, press the SET button until you find the cursor at the “vacuum” position. Press the “△▽” two buttons at this time, you can adjust the time, adjust and press the ENT button to confirm. , Other аnalogs.
(iii) Operation at the end of the work:
1, press the emergency stop or stop.
2. Turn off the temperature selection switch.
3, turn off the power switch.
4. Turn off the main power switch.
(four) the role of the panel button:
1, the temperature control button: adjust the high, medium and low temperature, according to different packaging options.
2, power indicator.
3. Stop button: When this button is pressed while the pump is empty, the equipment must be stopped after completing the program. When the conveyor belt is pressed, the button must be pressed to stop after touching the micro switch.
4. Emergency button: Either evacuation or conveyor operation Press this button, the device is in the initial state.
(A), replace the heating strip (nickel-chrome strip):
1. Remove the bolt in the middle of the heating rod and remove the heating rod.
2. Remove the heating wire at both ends of the heating rod.
3. Remove the water pipes at both ends of the heating rod and remove the heating rods.
4. Loosen the tab screws at both ends and remove the old heating strip.
5, check the underlying linoleum tape for damage, if damaged should be replaced.
6. Wipe the heating rod with alcohol or gasoline to ensure it is dry and free of impurities.
7. Wipe the heated bar with alcohol or gasoline to ensure it is dry and free of impurities.
8, the lacquer cloth tape attached to the surface of the heating rod, sticky and smooth, does not allow wrinkles, lacquer cloth tape for insulation.
9. Fix the nickel-chromium alloy strip to one end of the heating rod first and fix the other end.
10. Finally, stick the outer linoleum tape.
11, according to the disassembly sequence installed.
(b) Conveyor belt operation adjustment:
1, conveyor belt stop position adjustment:
(1) The position where the belt is stopped should be aligned with the center of the heating rod as shown in Figure 5.
(2) The distance between the heating rod and the sealing table should be 7-10mm. If the gap becomes smaller, please replace the tray adjustment spring.
(3) After working for a period of time, due to the wear of the parts and the error caused by the coordination of the movement, the position of the stop belt will be inaccurate. Move forward or backward. Please adjust the stroke switch dial as shown in Figure 6.
(4) If the stop position is at the front, the stroke switch 1 should be rotated clockwise, about 3-5mm. After the adjustment, tighten the clamping bolts to prevent loosening.
2, the principle of transmission electrification mechanism:
The outer ring of the rotor core of the motor and the inner circle of the stator core are conical. When the power is applied, the stator magnetic field has an axial tension on the rotor, so that the rotor overcomes the spring pressure and generates an axial displacement, so that the active ring and the rear end leave, and the motor then Starting operation, when the power is off, the magnetic pressure disappears, and the rotor moves in the opposite axial direction under the action of the spring pressure, so that the brake ring is pressed together with the rear end cover or the wind shield. At this time, the motor is in a braking state.
3、Conveyor motor is the brake motor after power off. If it is found that the conveyor belt is too inaccurate when the parking position is inaccurate, it is necessary to adjust the nut of the brake pad spring at the end of the motor, and the spring is compressed to increase the pressure to ensure the braking effect and brake clearance. Should be about 1.5mm.
4. When the transmission oil level is low, 20# oil should be added. Add 20# oil or butter to each rotating and sliding part.
5, vacuum pump maintenance and repair, use, attention to see the pump instructions
(c) Wiring instructions:
1, access the circuit breaker (main power line 380 volts).
2. Connect the vacuum pump line and open the power distribution cabinet to the M1 terminal.
3, open the circuit breaker.
(1) Press KM2 to go up to the studio.
(2) Check the KM4 to see if there is a forward rotation, and if it reverses, invert the main power line.
(3) Press the KM1 contactor to see if the vacuum pump is rotating forward. If reversed, change the phase at the M1 terminal.
(4) (1-3) normal, open (power switch) according to work, if not work check (upper position proximity switch is in place, if not in place, please turn off the power switch, press KM2 to the upper proximity switch)